Join The Leaders Of Your Industry
For more than 30 years, leading manufacturers and suppliers of dental restorative materials have participated in an independent materials certificate program developed in conjunction with the American Dental Association.
Through the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram program, manufacturers and supplier verify the content of their products by supplying certificates documenting product composition to distributors and dental laboratories. They, in turn, include them with every case sent to dentists, who can check them against the specification, show them to patients in explaining material choices and use them to back up inquiries from insurance companies and other interested parties.
By taking part in the program, you’ll:
• Protect the investments you’ve made in technical excellence and brand identity
• Demonstrate to labs, dentists and patients your company’s commitment to quality, consistency and positive outcomes
• Respond to the growing interest in the content of dental materials
• Provide labs and dentists with peace-of-mind and new reasons to order your products
• Promote high industry standards and self-regulation
• Simplify the way you document product quality and content
• Receive referrals, credentialing and other support via your listing on the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram website.
Manufacturers qualifying for membership in the program and agreeing to comply with its guidelines gain the right to distribute IdentAlloy or IdentCeram certificates with the products they supply to dental labs. The labs include these certificates with every case sent to dentists to verify the quality and content of the materials that were used. Dentists then use them to assure patients that the correct and most appropriate material is being employed, while also adding the certificates to the patient’s permanent record.
Maximizing The Program Benefits
Year after year, more manufacturers and suppliers join the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram program and provide labs with more certificates. As a participant, here’s how you can join program leaders by capitalizing on today’s demand for materials documentation:
• Provide the two-part IdentAlloy or IdentCeram certificate with every shipment of products.
• Use IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council educational materials to educate your sales force about the competitive edge they can gain through your participation in the program.
• Use your advertising, website, public relations and other marketing programs to promote your participation in the program as an added-value service you provide to your customers.
• Monitor your inventory of certificates and customer education materials.
• As you develop new products, contact the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council as soon as possible to ensure that you can receive certificates for them as well.
If you’ve yet to join the program Material-Content-Disclosure-Guidelines and then contact the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council today for more information on how your company can become part of this valuable program.