- Select materials from the leading manufacturers and suppliers who back up products with IdentAlloy and IdentCeram certificates.
- Work with labs that include these certificates with every case, demonstrating their commitment to quality.
- Use the certificates in discussions with patients about the benefits of the materials used in their cases.
- Attach the certificate to your patient records to verify proper material selection and use, and to provide documentation for future treatments, insurance inquiries, legal defense, product recalls and other important needs.
- Promote your professionalism and your careful choice of materials by displaying IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council educational materials in your waiting room and mailing them to your patients. Feature your participation in the program on your website and other marketing efforts as well.
- Work with the leading manufacturers and suppliers who qualify for and have agreed to and abide by the high standards of the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram program.
- Make sure the appropriate certificates arrive with each shipment of material from your suppliers.
- Set up a system to ensure that for every case:
- The lab copy of the certificate is peeled off the adhesive backing and attached to the case’s paperwork, and,
- The dentist’s portion of the certificate is sent with the case to the dentist.
- Promote your use of certificates as evidence of your commitment to quality. Strengthen your competitive edge by using your sales force, website, advertising and other marketing methods to educate dentists about the many advantages that your participation in program offers.
- Take advantage of the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council’s free educational materials to detail the benefits that certification can provide to the dentists you serve.