Year after year, more manufacturers and suppliers join the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram program and provide labs with more certificates. As a participant, here’s how you can join program leaders by capitalizing on today’s demand for materials documentation:
- Provide the two-part IdentAlloy or IdentCeram certificate with every shipment of products.
- Use IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council educational materials to educate your sales force about the competitive edge they can gain through your participation in the program.
- Use your advertising, website, public relations and other marketing programs to promote your participation in the program as an added-value service you provide to your customers.
- Monitor your inventory of certificates and customer education materials.
- As you develop new products, contact the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council as soon as possible to ensure that you can receive certificates for them as well.
If you’ve yet to join the program Material-Content-Disclosure-Guidelines and then contact the IdentAlloy/IdentCeram Council today for more information on how your company can become part of this valuable program.